The EU in Close-Up
Internsive seminar on EU institutions and policy process
• A 3-day intensive programme designed for professionals seeking an advanced understanding of the EU institutions and decision-making
• A balanced approach, where theory and practice complement each other to facilitate the learning experience
• Mix of face-to-face and online training
• In-depth analysis of each institution, with special focus on its functioning and role within the EU structure
• A detailed insight into the various types of decision-making methods, according to the field of EU action
• A hands-on guide to various types of EU information sources, complemented by a computer-based exercise aimed at retrieving information on the EU
To find out more about the training please click here.
The fee for the seminar is €750. The fee comprises: course materials, access to the E-modules, lunches and refreshments at the IES. Reduced fees are available for participants from NGOs and students. Business and student cards are accepted as proof of status for the reduced fee. At the end of the seminar, all participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Study at IES
- European Projects